- The Gateway is for individuals who are eligible to receive, or access Assure services and have received a unique code issued by Assure (Eligible Individual).
- The Eligible Individual warrants that it will not disclose the unique code to any persons other than other Eligible Individuals and their family members. The unique code is to remain confidential at all times.
- In order to access the Gateway, you will be asked to create a personal account and password. You agree not to share this password with anyone else and will take active steps to ensure it's confidentiality.
- The information stated in the Gateway is for general use only and is not intended to be specific to your personal circumstances. Assure does not warrant or represent the completeness or accuracy of the information published on the Gateway or third-party websites accessible via the Gateway.
- You must ensure that information provided via the Gateway is true, accurate, complete and not misleading.
- The Gateway must not be used in a way that is unlawful, illegal, harmful or fraudulent or is related to any purpose or activity that is unlawful, illegal, harmful or fraudulent.
- Assure reserves the right to withhold a your access to and use of the Gateway if it determines that usage is in a manner that is unlawful, illegal, harmful, fraudulent or damaging to Assure’s reputation.
- Assure owns and controls the copyright and other intellectual property rights in the materials on the Gateway.
- You may not modify, copy, reproduce, republish, upload, post, transmit or distribute in any way any material from the Gateway including code and software without Assure’s prior written consent.
- Articles, recipes, fact sheets, e-books and e-learning modules may be downloaded from the Gateway by an Eligible Individual but can only be shared with other Eligible Individuals and their family members.
Chat Now Service
- If you are accessing the Gateway’s Chat Now service, you agree and understand that this service is not intended to replace
- emergency services. If you are in an emergency situation or require assistance with a life-threatening situation, the Chat Now service should not be engaged. The appropriate course is to contact emergency services on 000.
- Proposed consent wording to appear as a pop up before users are granted access to the Gateway:
- I agree to Assure contacting me by phone or email to discuss my access to and use of this Gateway.